What is a cookie and why are they used?
- A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. Most Internet browsers support cookies; however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time.
- Cookies are used to learn how you interact with content and assist us to improve your experience when you visit our website. Additionally, cookies allow us to serve you specific content, employ the learnings of your behavior on our website in order to serve you with targeted advertisements on third-party websites in an effort to “re-market” our products and services to you.
First-Party and Third-Party Cookies
- We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our website.
- First-party cookies are cookies are generally used to identify language and location preferences or render basic site functionality.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used to remember you during the course of your visit to the website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
- Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within the website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer.
MANAGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
- To ensure you get the best possible experience when visiting our websites, we recommend that you accept cookies. However, you can opt-out of each cookie category by clicking on the “cookie settings” link below.